Open Preview editor in Xcode 6
If you want know how your screen will look in all iOS device . Preview editor is a better option. To open Preview editor go following step.
- In the Project Navigator pane, single-click a storyboard/XIB file to open it in the main Xcode window.
- Now double-click that same file to open it in a new window.
- Move the new window to another monitor and maximize it.
- Click on the new window to make sure it has input focus, then typeOption+Command+Enter to open an assistant editor in that window.
- In the assistant editor’s jump bar click on ‘Automatic‘ to open the drop-down menu (see the screenshot below if you don’t know what this means).
- Click on the ‘Preview‘ menu item to open the preview editor.
- Click and hold next to the assistant editor’s jump bar, then drag up or left (depending on which editor layout you prefer; vertical or horizontal), to maximize the preview’s screen real estate.