To develop and deploy the provider side of a client/server app, you must get SSL certificates from Member Center. Each certificate is limited to a single app, identified by its bundle ID. Each certificate is also limited to one of two development environments, each with its own assigned hostname:
- Development: Use the development environment for initial development and testing of the provider app. It provides the same set of services as the production environment, although with a smaller number of server units. The development environment also acts as a virtual device, enabling simulated end-to-end testing.You access the development environment at
gateway.sandbox.push.apple.com, outbound TCP port 2195.
- Production: Use the production environment when building the production version of the provider app. Apps using the production environment must meet Apple’s reliability requirements.You access the production environment at
gateway.push.apple.com, outbound TCP port 2195.
Step to add profile in Your app is following
1. Double Tap on provision certificates . it will be added in xcode.
2. Open Your app in Xcode and click at project name , top in project navigator.
2. Select Target and then click on Build setting.
3. Search “Code Sign” in build setting. and select your provisional certificate from list of provisional certificates in Provisional profile . and select your Distribution or development certificate in “Code signing identity”.
4. Now select Project in left side and repeat same process again for Project.
Best of Luck………